Second Chance Boyfriend (Drew + Fable, #2) - Monica  Murphy Fantastic conclusion to a very beautiful story.

I loved this book. I liked it even more than the first, and I really liked the first.

The book starts of around 2 months after the first one ended.

Drew and Fable are both dealing with the fallout of the events that took place at the end of One Week Girlfriend.

I really liked that Drew had made his own decision to seek professional help and see a therapist. He had a long road to recovery, but it was realistic and heart-breaking to read.

I was a bit thrown off by the introduction of Colin, Fable's new boss. He came off as a total creeper at first with comments on Fable changing her looks. I was very confused by his character for the entire book. He makes a comment to Drew when he first meets him that made me think that Colin was interested in Fable in a way that went beyong employee and boss. But at the end they are all friends all of a sudden. It was a very strange development for me. Towards the end we see that there might be something between Colin and Jen, Fable's coworker. But I felt that it totally came out of left field.

The rest of the book was fantastic. It was steamy and beautiful. I loved Drew's tattoo and the development of their relationship.

The events that take place at the end though

Holy shocker batman! Even though some of them I saw coming...one threw me for a loop completely and shocked the bejebus out of me!

I adored the epilogue. I found myself tearing up while reading it. I swear, it could have been so cheesy, but instead it was so cute! I just loved it.

5+ stars

I am now a huge fan of Monica Murphy and cannot wait for her future books