A Kiss to Kill - Nina Bruhns I was desperately looking for another author to fill in the void for Romantic Suspense when my favorite series by Roxanne St Claire, Cindy Gerard and Christy Reece came to an end.

I happened to stumble on to Nina Bruhns based on pure chance, and figured what the heck.

Boy am I glad I did! It is very rare to read a book where an author so expertly weaves a number of different story lines aside from the main protagonist. I'll admit, if you're a fan of reading only about the main 2 characters in a book, you might not like these books. I, however, enjoyed it a lot. It made it all the more interesting for me.

A Kiss to Kill is my favorite in the trilogy. I have been dying to read this book ever since I finished Shoot to Thrill. Gawd, Gregg.....*drool*.
I was also super curious about Alex and Rebel's hea. I am not going to give any spoilers or restate the plot, as I'm sure many people have done. But I will say that I have found a new author for my auto buy list.

If you enjoy authors like Stephanie Tyler, Cindy Gerard, and Roxanne St. Claire and like your books EXTRA steamy, well then, you will really enjoy Nina's writing.

I am now moving on to her Men in Uniform series, and hoping it will be just as good as this one was.