Breathe (Colorado Mountain, #4) - Kristen Ashley I have to admit, when Chase and Faye were first introduced in Lady Luck and I found out the next book would be theirs, my first thought was: oh great, another shy and introverted virgin meets wounded and "experienced" hero story. Boy was I wrong!

Faye is an amazing heroine. Yes she's shy, but she has a backbone, and she is definitely a match for Chase. Chase....oh gosh....Chase was just YUM! He's spent years in filth, covering for his father's dirty deeds in order to protect his mother. After so many years of wading in filth, he doesn't feel like he's good enough for Faith or deserves true happiness. Faith does everything to prove him wrong.

I laughed, I cried, I stayed up all night reading.

The story was amazing. The H and h were incredible. We got to read about all of our favorites, Tate, Ty, Lexie, Laurie, Max, Nina...and even a few surprise appearances in the end. (and now I can't wait for Ally and Ren's story)

Every time I read a book by Ms. Ashley, i always think, "wow, it can't possibly get better than this" and she continually proves me wrong. Every book she writes just keeps getting better and better.

Highly Highly recommend Breathe for anyone who enjoys and incredible love story along with a suspenseful plot. This book was that much and so so much more!