Lady Luck (Colorado Mountain, #3) - Kristen Ashley Well Kristen Ashley did it again. She has written yet another book that I will not only have on my keeper shelf, it will be one of those books that I read that I will always remember. I read a lot of books in my free time, so for me to say that about a particular book really means something.

After reading and loving every book in her Dream Man series, and then moving to the Rock Chick series, I was in a desperate need of a Kristen Ashley book fix. After reading the synopsis for Lady Luck, I figured, why not? Boy am I glad I did. I will now be going out to buy the rest of the books in this series.

I couldn't put it down and inhaled it in 2 days. I love how Kristen can take a crass, vulgar, possessive, and obviously damaged man and make you fall in love with him within a couple of chapters. Ty is all that and more. After the childhood he has and spending 5 years in jail for a crime he did not commit, he has one thing on his mind: vengeance.

In comes Lexie. I absolutely loved Lex. She has her own demons to deal with, but through it all she is spunky, sassy, take no bullshit woman who can give as well as she takes. I thought she was the perfect match for all that was Ty.

I will not go over the story, as many have done so already. But I will say that it is intriguing to the very last page. It had everything, 2 amazing protagonists in Ty and Lex, romance, steamy sex scenes, an intriguing plot, and those incredible tear jerking scenes that I have come to know in Kristen's writing.

The beach scene...my gosh...I cried like a baby.

The story was beautiful. I loved everything about this book, and highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a steamy romance with a plot and strong lead and supporting characters.

I do have to say I get a little irritated reading reviews that complain about editing errors in Kristen's books. Are there errors? sure, some. Are they THAT notecible that they take away from the book? NO! Please keep in mind that Kristen is a self publishing author. And she still puts out FULL LENGTH novels for half the price of most ebooks. I've read more errors in books with authors that have editors and cost twice as much, with not even half the writing talent (cough Laura Leigh cough). Give this series a chance. you will not be dissapointed.