On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1) - Samantha Young WOW! just WOW! I stumbled onto this book based on a few GR friends that kept commenting on it, and then bought it based on the reviews.

BEST.PURCHASE.EVER!

My GAWD! This book was incredible. It was so refreshing to read a reversal of roles.

Joss has lost her family, goes through a tragic mourning period, and moves to Edinburgh to re-start her life. She is the opposite of your typical romance heroine. She is NOT a naive, head in the clouds virgin. She is NOT pining after the hero, and she does NOT want a relationship.
She has a tragic past, and she struggles to deal with all of it.

In comes Braden, her roommates HAWT older brother. Although Braden has some demons in his own past, he def. knows what he wants, and what he wants is Joss.

The book is filled with amazing secondary characters, steamy sex scenes, and a plot that sucks you in from the very beginning and doesn't let you go until the very last page.

I laughed. I cried. I wanted to shout and beat Joss at time and then I was rooting for her in the next chapter. I stayed up all night reading it.

If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would.

I sincerely hope that Ms. Young has more books planned for the near future in this genre. After reading On Dublin Street she is going straight to my Automatic Buy List.

READ THIS BOOK! you'll love it!