Undeniable - Madeline Sheehan What are some terms I'd use to describe this book?
Heartbreaking, gut-wrenching, amazing, disgusting, repulsive, can't-put-it-down-till-the-last-page-even-though-I-feel-slightly-dirty-reading-it GOOD!

WOW! This is so unlike most of the books that I have read. This is not your mothers harlequin light hearted romance. NOPE. This is real, emotionally devastating, not for the light of heart read.

The main characters are flawed, broken, and yet you root for them both. I wanted to hate Deuce...I truly truly did. I felt almost wrong rooting for him until the very last page. This is what Madeline Sheehan does a phenomenal job at. She writes a hero that is truly flawed in every possible way. He makes mistake after mistake, he is the anti-hero, and yet you feel for him. This is not a fairy tale romance, it's real, its gritty, but so worth the emotional roller coaster it takes you on.

The story of Eva and Deuce is not a pretty one. Their story is not for everyone. I think that you will either love it or hate it.

I won't go into the full synopsis, since most reviewers have covered that already. I will, however, mention that my one problem with the book is after Deuce makes a HUGE HUGE f-up towards the end of the book with his wandering ways...I felt like Eva forgave him much too easily. I wanted him to suffer more, I wanted him to grovel. But alas, this story was heading toward the end, so I guess we can't get everything that we want.