Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) - Simone Elkeles I've been waiting for a while to read this book. I was a little worried to be quite honest, that this would be another case of a story that didn't quite live up to its hype. I've let myself be seduced by rave review before, and ended up very very disappointed.

This was NOT the case with Perfect Chemistry.

I admit, the synopsis had e curious. I grew up in Chicago, and have a soft place in my heart for stories based out of my beloved windy city. So what else was holding me back, you ask? Well...I don't really read Young Adult. I like my stories steamy, I enjoy a well written sex scene...
Oh alright, let's call a spade a spade: I am an avid smut reader, spank you very much! :)

Knowing this, this book still kept me up until 3am, wanting to finish and see what happens. It was THAT good, that this self professed smut reader enjoyed it so thoroughly, I almost didn't notice a lack of steam. Oh there was sexual tension galore, and that seemed to tide me over.

The story itself was fantastic. It was beautifully written, and flowed so well that I was picturing it like a movie unfolding before my very eyes. I loved Brit and Alex, they were real and they were great. You couldn't help but become vested in their story.

So to sum it up, if a reader such as myself that enjoys my books MUCH MUCH steamier, can enjoy this book, so will you. I'm only upset that I waited this long to read it.