Edge of Dawn (Midnight Breed, #11) - Lara Adrian Oh Lara Adrian...you've done it again!

The Midnight Breed series has been on my auto buy list ever since I read the first novel, Kiss of Midnight.

I was curious about the new turn Edge of Dawn was to take to the future...albeit a bit hesitant to read it. Reason for that was simple. I loved Mira as a little girl, and she was engraved in my mind as such. I thought that I would have a hard time transitioning her to the 29-year old woman portrayed in Edge of Dawn. Same goes for Kellan. I am so happy to say that Lara Adrian has far surpassed my expectations with this book and made me a believer. I am eagerly anticipating the 12th book now.

I enjoyed everything about this book; the steam (my god but the woman can write a steamy love scene), the characters (new and old), the suspense, and the writing. All of it combined was just phenomenal. I couldn't put it down. I went online to find my Kellan, and came across this guy.

Just imagine the hair a little longer and brown.

If you are like me and hesitant to pick this novel up because of similar reasons, don't be. 30% into the book, you will be so caught up in the story, you'll forget all about those reasons to begin with.