Leo (Sign of Love, #1) - Mia Sheridan 4.5 stars

I wasn't sure what to expect going into this. I've had a string of Meh books lately, and was weary since I've never read anything by this author...and it looks as if this was her first book.

I was left in awe of this book. Mia Sheridan grabs your interest from the very first chapter. I don't remember the last time I was able to connect to a character so quickly as I did with Evie. I adored the fact that even though she had an unimaginably rough childhood, she was still such a purehearted and loving person. It's definitely a refreshing change from all the screwed up and crazy female heroines I have read lately.

Then along comes Jake.

The book was fantastic and even though I figured out a major plot twist pretty early on in the story...it did nothing to take away from the experience. Perhaps that was the author's intention, for the reader to start putting the puzzle pieces together from the very beginning.

The steamy scenes were HOT! The writing style was engrossing and kept me up all night flipping pages until the very end. I could not put this down.

Oh...well...and my mental picture of Jake surely didn't hurt things either...

Mia Sheridan is definitely going to my favorite new authors list and I will be eagerly anticipating her future books.

Highly highly recommend!