The Vincent Brothers: Extended and Uncut  - Abbi Glines I wasn't huge on Sawyer in the first book, and honestly I wanted to smack him for the majority of this one. He finally manned up toward the end, but considering this was 85% in the book, it was just a case of too little too late for me at that point unfortunately. (I'm just cold-hearted that way)

I was curious where the story would take the Vincents, and I'm glad I have a conclusion to their story. There was an epilogue that was cute, filled with rainbows, butterflies, and unicorns at the end.

I didn't really enjoy this as much as the first. Perhaps it was my meh-ness toward Sawyer...not sure. It was a cute book, and that's about the one word I can use to describe it.

I have to preface by saying that I am NOT a reader of YA, so this is a large part of my so-so rating.

Fans of the YA genre would definitely enjoy this. I'd recommend reading both the books to get the full story.

So while this was a cute book, it wasn't quite AS good as the first. My saving grace in the first book was Beau. Something about a dirty-talking bad boy just makes my heart go pitter-patter.

This book also wasn't anywhere near as steamy as the first.

Quick, cute, fluffy read.

3 stars