Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) - Abbi Glines My Woods:

Oh Woods Woods Woods. When I first met you in [b:Fallen Too Far|16070903|Fallen Too Far (Too Far, #1)|Abbi Glines|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1349565157s/16070903.jpg|21864517] I just knew I was going to love you. Boy did you surpass my wildest hopes with your possesive, sexy, and dirty-talkin ways.

The story starts off with a bang...and I do mean a bang

It starts hot and doesn't let off until the very end. Abbi Glines is seriously the queen of writing one hell of a steamy love scene. Seriously Ms. Glines

But I digress

Della sets off on a road trip to see the world, while trying to heal and learn to live with the wounds of a dark and troubling childhood. When she stops at a gas station to fill up her car and meets Woods.

Woods you truly had me at
"You're gonna have to let me get around you, sweetheart."

Woods is trying to escape his own demons, and meeting Della offers him a necessary distraction.

I don't want to reveal too much of what happens next, since it will take away from the story, but it kept me up reading all night.

Certain events take place and Della finds herself meeting Woods again. Only this time, Woods isn't letting her go.

"You are mine. Do you hear me? You are mine, Della Sloane. I will take care of you. Nothing is taking you away from me. Nothing."

I loved the way that Woods and Della's relationship develops. Yes there is some angst, and there were some times that I wanted to smack Woods. Thankfully, it didn't take him long for him to get his act together.

I will say that this book had some of the steamiest scenes I've read in a book by Abbi Glines. I loved Rush, and I adored Preston from [b:Just for Now|15778138|Just for Now (Sea Breeze, #4)|Abbi Glines|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1348461168s/15778138.jpg|21491232], but 20% in, I was saying "Preston and Rush, who?"

Not a spoiler, but some dirty talkin' lovin'*

"Are you gonna come in my mouth?" he asked sticking out his tongue and running it from my opening to my swollen clit.
"I need to." I panted.
"This pretty little pussy needs to come?" he asked, taking another long leisurely lap with his tongue.

When I first read a blurb about Della, I was concerned that she would grate on me. I was afraid that it would be the case of a broken, needy, and whiny heroine. She was certainly not that. She has her demons, but she's no pushover and I really enjoyed her character.

I thought that this book would be a stand alone, so I got to admit that the ending left me feeling a little...well...let's go with confused?

It did leave off on a bit of a cliffhanger, but it is not one I can't live with since the main relationship between the hero and heroine WAS resolved.